• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Advice? Should I keep it or try and sell?

26 posts in this topic

Wow you must be a real fan, that guy charges an arm & a leg for raw material! crazy.gif

Yes, he does charge an arm and a leg-why do you think I wear this Darth costume!

I'm almost out of limbs!

Seriously though, he has a website up now: www.nickkatradis.com. He sells some of his raw stuff up there too. Nice guy (No -No. Not MrNice). My only complaints are the somewhat high shipping costs. I feel like I can justify his costs considering the quality of the books and the business relationship we've been able to conduct over the past year or so. And he's a collector first, seller second. I've had to be be patient on getting requests.

Hope everyone is having a great holiday season.

However, he is usually within 1/2 point of the grade, and I've been overjoyed with the books.

Glad someone has. Or maybe I was just unlucky? Purchased 2 "NM+" books from him, and recieved 2 books that were quite a ways off from "NM+". But because I didn't have any nicer copies of either books, I let it go.

Sorry to hear about the overgrade. I've only had one book that was purchased as a 9.8 that was really something like a 9.0 (and I've bought about 25 books from him). The rest have been either dead on or within a .3-.5 swing-in my humble opinion. He's been reasonable to me and allowed returns if need be. Not that I'm trying to sell this guy to you; just telling you of my experiences with him. 893blahblah.gif

You guys didn't find a gross over-grade with him, did you? (ie 9.8-really 8.0)

Happy New Year!