• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM #50 4.0/4.5 OW- SOLD THREAD CLOSED

7 posts in this topic

The one and only ASM #50. I remember the very first time I saw this cover back in the 60's at my buddy's house (he always had the coolest books). It's been in my Top 10 ever since. This VG/VG+ copy has general wear (minor cover creases, edge wear, etc). Cover solidly attached and nice OW pages. SOLD . If I'm way off base let me know! PayPal, check or money order.

asm5045ow_zpsdd5ac4f1.jpg

asm5045bc_zps42f8c347.jpg

The one and only ASM #50. I remember the very first time I saw this cover back in the 60's at my buddy's house (he always had the coolest books). It's been in my Top 10 ever since. This VG/VG+ copy has general wear (minor cover creases, edge wear, etc). Cover solidly attached and nice OW pages. I haven't a clue what the market is for this currently, so let's say $89 shipped. If I'm way off base let me know! PayPal, check or money order.

:takeit:

The one and only ASM #50. I remember the very first time I saw this cover back in the 60's at my buddy's house (he always had the coolest books). It's been in my Top 10 ever since. This VG/VG+ copy has general wear (minor cover creases, edge wear, etc). Cover solidly attached and nice OW pages. I haven't a clue what the market is for this currently, so let's say $89 shipped. If I'm way off base let me know! PayPal, check or money order.

:takeit:

Missed it by 30 seconds...... Nice pick up :golfclap:

You should feel real good about this one.

Nice Phil and that full date stamp makes this copy even better :)

Thanks Ben. I think we should campaign to bring Frank back. The boards were much livelier when old Frankie would unleash the monster!