• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Misprint Grading

23 posts in this topic

Thanks for the feedback - you are right this is appropriately characterized as a mis-cut not a mis-print.

Still waiting on graded notes...feedback to follow shortly.

I would call it a miswrap. To my mind, with a miscut, the book was not properly cut and doesn't have its regular rectangle shape. I would call this book a miscut:

dia420a_zps5a33aa9f.jpg

I would call it a miswrap. To my mind, with a miscut, the book was not properly cut and doesn't have its regular rectangle shape. I would call this book a miscut:

dia420a_zps5a33aa9f.jpg

Agree, but :o Ugliest 7.0 ever. Hope it's not yours! :foryou:

dia420a_zps5a33aa9f.jpg

Agree, but :o Ugliest 7.0 ever. Hope it's not yours! :foryou:

It is mine but I agree that it was lucky to get a 7.0. I assume that the miscut doesn't extend into the panels (it was already slabbed when I bought it). It was pretty cheap and is a tough book to find. Wouldn't mind an upgrade, though. :D