• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hulk 181 8.5 OW Stan Lee SS - SOLD

8 posts in this topic

One book for sale. Title says it all.

This is my first SS book that I had signed back in 2010. Always wanted to add Trimpe to it, but alas it just wasn't meant to be.

It is a really nice looking 8.5. Really thought it had a chance at 9.0 but CGC thought otherwise.

Price is $1300 shipped/insured in the US. International shipping will be additional. Please let me know where you are located so I can get out an accurate price.

I bought my legal size scanner prior to reading in the legal size scanner thread so as a result my scans are not ideal. I took an extra pic with my camera for clarity sake.

Needless to be said, nobody from the Probation thread or Hall of Shame.

Payment is check/money order preferred. Paypal accepted. If you pay check/money order you can knock it down to $1250. If you do not know me I am local to a couple well known dealers who I would imagine would act as an intermediary if you like.

Pics to follow...