• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grade me too!

11 posts in this topic

It looks like at least a 9.4 to me. What am I missing, Nikos? The transfer stain/light soiling on the back isn't really going to affect the grade.

if that squiggly line in the tree root on the LLC of FC is part of the artwork, i'll agree with FFB. if it's some sort of crease (don't see any other similar lines on the tree anywhere), i'll agree with Nikos.

how's that for waffling??? grin.gif

It looks like at least a 9.4 to me. What am I missing, Nikos? The transfer stain/light soiling on the back isn't really going to affect the grade.

The scans are a b-b-bit b-b-blurry along the edges - res needs to be b-b-bumped up! I think we may have VL overall edge wear and age - I'm getting a "not as crisp as it could be" feeling. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I have many BA books that are near flawless, but with sufficient VL wear that would defiinitely keep them out of 9.4 sumo.gif