• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post Your Favorite DC War Books!

97 posts in this topic

I love DC war books, most of them had covers by Joe Kubert and the stories were great! Unfortunately, they're darn hard to find, particularly in HG (especially GI Combat, my favorite). Here's what few that I have, please share what you have!

GI Combat 111

593521-GI%20Combat%20111.jpg

589a8d1b2771a_593521-GICombat111.jpg.b80d690dca8f3540ca8dfa515d93f20b.jpg

27_laughing.gif

The way that tank is drawn cracks me up. It is so badly drawn you just have to laugh. Keep em coming. 27_laughing.gif

Well, it is supposed to be a small scout tank. But the perspective is really weird, it's like when they take a wide-screen movie and fit it into a TV picture causing the images to elongate. But that airplane is killer!

27_laughing.gif

The way that tank is drawn cracks me up. It is so badly drawn you just have to laugh. Keep em coming. 27_laughing.gif

Well, it is supposed to be a small scout tank. But the perspective is really weird, it's like when they take a wide-screen movie and fit it into a TV picture causing the images to elongate. But that airplane is killer!

was thinking the same thing about the tank - looks like a toy. but the rest of the cover really kicks butt!!!!!!!!! thumbsup2.gif

27_laughing.gif

was thinking the same thing about the tank - looks like a toy. but the rest of the cover really kicks butt!!!!!!!!! thumbsup2.gif

Just ignoring how badly drawn the turret is. The track wheels don't seem to be attached to the body of the tank. It's like the treads and wheels are just there, not really part of the tank. I still love the cover though. cloud9.gif