• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Incredible Hulk 181

15 posts in this topic

Hey guys if you could give me your thoughts on this one pre and post press it would be appreciated.

Person I bought it from got it from Newkadia who graded it as a 6.0. It was still in the bag and board he bought it from them and had there grading sticker on the back.

wHlzWaz.jpg

M8koIGh.jpg

I can see it as a 6.0... maybe 5.5 on a not so good day.

Nice looking copy though. :)

I agree, I can see this as a 6.0 on a good day, to me it looks more like a 5.5, but I also agree with rfoiii that there's enough little defects that could bring it down to a 5.0.

I don't see too much on here that would warrant a pressing, MAYBE a .5 increase. I think with or without a pressing it'd be a crapshoot between the 3 grades.

Nice book! I own a CGC 6.0 graded example of this book, and I will say it is pretty close. The spine and color of mine are superior to yours, but yours has better corners. I will take a pic later if you'd like, but I would call this one a solid 5.5.