• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Would Katy Perry make a good Wonder Woman?

Would Katy Perry make a good Wonder Woman?  

399 members have voted

1. 1. Would Katy Perry make a good Wonder Woman?

314 posts in this topic

Katy would fill the costume, but I've seen zero attitude or physicality out of her. She's a girly girl, not an Amazonian warrior. She may be capable of it, but then again, maybe not. Nobody knows. (shrug)

She was on How I Met Your Mother for an episode IIRC. She wasn't terrible. Boobs may have swayed me though.

katy_perry_as_wonder_woman_by_mykeallen-d3kw913.jpg

:o

Was that a real cover?!

Nah, just a photoshop job.

A considerable photoshop job.

You spent a lot of time studying that image.

Katy would fill the costume, but I've seen zero attitude or physicality out of her. She's a girly girl, not an Amazonian warrior. She may be capable of it, but then again, maybe not. Nobody knows. (shrug)

agree

agree

Jesus knows.

Obviously you haven't seen her chase Elmo around... :baiting:

:)

Doubters. :facepalm:

Show the man Katy...

They are always there, waiting for you to come back.

;)

-slym

Hopefully soon :wishluck:

Things have been a little crazy in my life lately hence the lack of memes and posting :(

:facepalm:

What? (shrug)

Boot-camp fantasy not "physical" enough? Need to see bullets bounce off her chest?

Perry.jpg

:insane::shy:

No, I'm a big fan of her looks but I'm in the leering men section of her fanclub :hi: - all we see is the T&A.

The impressionable young girls making up the rest of her audience are seeing "he f'd up my life :cry: i should join the army :sumo: "

:facepalm:

What? (shrug)

Boot-camp fantasy not "physical" enough? Need to see bullets bounce off her chest?

Perry.jpg

:insane::shy:

No, I'm a big fan of her looks but I'm in the leering men section of her fanclub :hi: - all we see is the T&A.

The impressionable young girls making up the rest of her audience are seeing "he f'd up my life :cry: i should join the army :sumo: "

:gossip: Marines

And good; some of them could use the discipline in their lives. Much better than the girls getting pregnant at 18.