• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Signature Series Trade Discussion Thread June 14-16 2013

113 posts in this topic

Great job, as always. (thumbs u

lol Photobucket is blocked at work so I had to create a test thread last night so I'd have my post ready to go. Why my workplace thinks that Photobucket is the type of site that will distract me achieving my objectives I have no idea.

lol Photobucket is blocked at work so I had to create a test thread last night so I'd have my post ready to go. Why my workplace thinks that Photobucket is the type of site that will distract me achieving my objectives I have no idea.
Well... it might be distracting to the objectives they want you to achieve, probably not so much to your objectives. hm

My objectives over all other objectives :sumo:

Can we trade just signed comics aswell?

Please keep all questions, comments and concerns to this thread.

I believe it was determined that it was acceptable a few weeks ago.

Also, MK, I suggest you check out the Pay It Forward thread in CG. Your name seems to be coming up a lot over there.

Also, MK, I suggest you check out the Pay It Forward thread in CG. Your name seems to be coming up a lot over there.
Indeed. I know I would be hesitant to agree to a trade with someone involved in the circumstances outlined in the Pay It Forward thread. 2c

I know I have one book to send out to Techvoodoo

So send it. (shrug)

I know I have one book to send out to Techvoodoo
Actually... there are 3 people saying they haven't received the books you had put up. If you have sent them you may want to PM the recipients with tracking info.

I sent my bob McLeod book to valiant in Italy, And Who else do I need to send to? And I will as soon as I get my paycheck on saturday
You'd have to look through the thread. I didn't make notes on it. Don't get the impression I'm coming down on you about this. Just relaying what I read.

Please keep all questions, comments and concerns to this thread.

:popcorn: