• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Signature Series Trade Discussion Thread June 14-16 2013

113 posts in this topic

Of course I know you aren't trying to come down on me. It is a community right.

Yeah, but you better handle business from that thread. They are talking PL right now. It is bad. I would not trade with you based upon what is being reported in that thread.

Please keep all questions, comments and concerns to this thread.

:popcorn:

:popcorn: :popcorn:

Of course I know you aren't trying to come down on me. It is a community right.

There are people in every community you avoid.

Thanks for setting everything up again Tim, this should be fun!

I don't know if I have enough trade bait for another super blockbuster, but i sure am going to try.

:popcorn:

he started talking in the Trade thread... (asked a question in one post, and then expressed interest in a book in another) then went back and deleted the content in them. (after I PMed him).

he started talking in the Trade thread... (asked a question in one post, and then expressed interest in a book in another) then went back and deleted the content in them. (after I PMed him).

why doesn't he just delete the post?

Probably for the same reason he doesn't just send the books he owes people.

My page is up....

I didn't list the artist/books cause the thumbnails do that already..BUT if you guys think it helps, PLEASE let me know

Photobucket doesn't work for me while I'm working so listing out who the artists are is helpful.