• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Help with Ebay Buyer Issue

49 posts in this topic

Has anyone looked at his listings? Strong item descriptions. If nothing else read the last sentence below:

"FRAUDULENT EBAYERS WILL BE REPORTED TO EBAY AS WELL AS PAYPAL AND THE AUTHORITIES OF MY CITY AND THE BUYER'S CITY. EVEN FOR 20$ I WILL TAKE LEGAL ACTION AGAINST ANYONE, IN THE CANADA OR U.S. AS I ONLY SHIP TO NORTH-AMERICA. I TAKE PICTURES OF THE ITEM BEFORE AND DURING THE PACKAGING AND I KEEP THE PICTURES TO MYSELF IN CASE SOMETHING GOES WRONG. I ALWAYS SHIP WITH INSURANCE AND TRACKING SO EVERYONE KNOWS WHERE THE PACKAGE IS AT ALL TIMES. NO ONE HAS EVER GOTTEN AWAY WITH FRAUD ON ME. I KNOW EVERY TRICK IN THE BOOK. 1ST TIME EBAYERS AND THE ONES WITH LESS THAN 10 TRANSACTIONS NEED TO CONTACT ME BEFORE BIDDING OR I WILL CANCEL THEIR BID. I DO NOT SHIP OUTSIDE OF NORTH AMERICA. I DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS ON CGC ITEMS SINCE THEY ARE GUARANTEED BY CGC. PERIOD."

I like how he doesn't accept returns on CGC items, yet he returned a CGC book. lol

Has anyone looked at his listings? Strong item descriptions. If nothing else read the last sentence below:

"FRAUDULENT EBAYERS WILL BE REPORTED TO EBAY AS WELL AS PAYPAL AND THE AUTHORITIES OF MY CITY AND THE BUYER'S CITY. EVEN FOR 20$ I WILL TAKE LEGAL ACTION AGAINST ANYONE, IN THE CANADA OR U.S. AS I ONLY SHIP TO NORTH-AMERICA. I TAKE PICTURES OF THE ITEM BEFORE AND DURING THE PACKAGING AND I KEEP THE PICTURES TO MYSELF IN CASE SOMETHING GOES WRONG. I ALWAYS SHIP WITH INSURANCE AND TRACKING SO EVERYONE KNOWS WHERE THE PACKAGE IS AT ALL TIMES. NO ONE HAS EVER GOTTEN AWAY WITH FRAUD ON ME. I KNOW EVERY TRICK IN THE BOOK. 1ST TIME EBAYERS AND THE ONES WITH LESS THAN 10 TRANSACTIONS NEED TO CONTACT ME BEFORE BIDDING OR I WILL CANCEL THEIR BID. I DO NOT SHIP OUTSIDE OF NORTH AMERICA. I DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS ON CGC ITEMS SINCE THEY ARE GUARANTEED BY CGC. PERIOD."

I like how he doesn't accept returns on CGC items, yet he returned a CGC book. lol

lol

Yea I was thinking the same thing ... the guy has a bit of a double standard

guerrierhabs

He's on the list :sumo:

Boy, he's sure had the bad luck to run into many dishonest ebayers - he's negged an awful lot of people. Even many of his positives allude to problems getting resolved.

Pretty obvious that he looks for any excuse to abuse sellers and extort discounts.

If he's negging people left and right how come the good folks at Ebay don't flag that as suspicious? I mean comeon, how many times can his acct. come up in disputes pulling this mess and they not see the pattern?

At what point is Ebay liable for enabling this dooshbag?

guerrierhabs

He's on the list :sumo:

Boy, he's sure had the bad luck to run into many dishonest ebayers - he's negged an awful lot of people. Even many of his positives allude to problems getting resolved.

Pretty obvious that he looks for any excuse to abuse sellers and extort discounts.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=guerrierhabs&ftab=FeedbackLeftForOthers

i checked out the listing and its the same guy that did it to me just this past week. he actually called my house from canada to say he did not agree with the grade. i gave him almost a full refund and told him to keep the item. i blocked him but try to bust him for doing this.

Did you change your username???? I swear I see your avatar all the time on here but your username threw me off for a second....

This thief even complained about Dre! :o

:mad:

decided to buy because he was the only seller. A little expensive

Seller: venicedre ( 2372) Jul-07-12 12:45

-- (#320909438529) --

What a scumbag buyer/scammer.