• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

When Was The 1st Mystique Appearance In X-Men?

42 posts in this topic

urghh....you might be a minority :baiting: in avoiding the garbages. In all seriousness, your age demographic is not in the mindset of Hollywood...they want those Italian teenagers that want to see the Avengers 5 times.

Believe it or not, there might be a lot less than you expect. Most people going to see the "super-don’tknowwhat" movies are average moviegoers with an age comprised between 20 and 45 years old, or so.

And I never liked action movies so much when I was a teenager myself. I recall one of the first movies I saw alone with my friends was "Rocky IV" and… :sick:

In the end, I like cinema for "serious" things. Marvel comics were a serious thing – they should have though about it before they started. lol

Just picked this up. I think it's Mystique's first cover appearance. About as perfect a copy you could find with great gloss, perfectly square corners, and beautiful spine except on the back there's either a scuff or ink smudge right at the center of the spine. No impression, just a mark. Goes inward less than 1/8", and about 1/2" top to bottom. Is this common with this issue? I've seen many covers in pics that have a tick right next to Cap's shield, but haven't seen the backs of any others that have this. Maybe without the mark it would have graded much higher. It's the only flaw I can see on it.

139862.jpg.2d0192386f2b23e4a8204ee9b8082dbe.jpg