• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who made CGC submissions after hearing the NEWS?

13 posts in this topic

Whoah! I hate to be technical but....you don't need to participate in the poll UNLESS you made a submission after hearing the news! tongue.gif

Yo Yo......it would be a valid statistic to see.

As in:

"Who didn't think the price increases were significant enough to get their panties in a bunch while they rushed to the post to get their books in the mail".

I have some books I'm going to get certified.....but this price increase wasn't enough to send me running into the streets naked to beat the deadline. Although I'm sure that Khaos did exactly that.

Oh....and I almost forgot greggy......shut yer pie hole. mad.gif

I just had good timing and happen to send my books down before the announcement of the increase. So...my books will be in front of the deluge of the probably modern that will fill the CGC facility! wink.gif Too bad it will probably delay the economy tier even more! mad.gif

Oh Matt, why do I bother with you? Other than the fact that you shill for me on a regular basis on my auctions, your presence is not needed! mad.gif

I have some books I'm going to get certified.....but this price increase wasn't enough to send me running into the streets naked to beat the deadline. Although I'm sure that Khaos did exactly that.

Yo yo yo, it doesn't take price increase deadlines to get me running naked in the streets! blush.gifblush.gifblush.gif