• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone know where I can find...

5 posts in this topic

Anyone know where I can find scans of comic books? Not covers, those can be found everywhere, but the interiors. I need to see a couple pages from certain books and rather that going out to a LCS to buy the books, I was wondering if there was a site that has whole books on the net. Or if there is someone here who could help me out, it would be greatly appreciated.

Not every book, but some small publishers have at least some books online, either for free or as a subscription. I know Crossgen did. Also, if you are into the file-sharing thing, I've found several books on Kazaa that were scanned in as PDFs by someone. Mostly Ultimate Marvel titles, but some other random stuff like 70s Marvel and DC books, one issue here and there. I'm sure there's something illegal in that, but stick it to the man is what I say.

But I'm curious about what you mean when you say "I need to see a couple pages from certain books." Like page 12 from Detective #463? Or page 5 from Identity Disc #2?

But I'm curious about what you mean when you say "I need to see a couple pages from certain books." Like page 12 from Detective #463? Or page 5 from Identity Disc #2?

Yes, that is what I meant. For example I am looking for page 2 from Secret Origins #15 or page one from Teen Titans Spotlight #1. I shouldn't have said the whole book, as that was misleading.

I once turned up a forum site where they obviously were trading complete runs of marvel titles dating back to the beginning.

It was one of those boards where they wouldn't talk openly about anything though and you just had to kind of hang around until you figured out who the right person was to PM.

I didnt really care to stick around, but the stuff is out there if you google hard enough...