• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This craigslist guy has to be stopped.

61 posts in this topic

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/search/?areaID=14&subAreaID=&query=comics&catAbb=sss

Anyone notice something similar in the postings on craigslist here? This tool does this every few days. I've reported him for spamming/over posting but haven't gotten a response. It's pretty annoying when you want to see if anyone has any comics and all you see is this guy's drekkity drek drek. Anyone that wants to report this as well will receive kudos from me. :foryou:

I had the same thought. I cannot imagine this being worth it. Maybe he's just waiting at that hotel with some chloroform and duct tape, and he's trying to lure people that are on the lookout for a $1 supreme #1.

I don't use craigslist but the time to repost that every day(s) would be WAY more time consuming than the books are worth lol

lol We should have a contest to see who has the more hopeless/annoying craigslister in their city. I think i have you beat a little bit Alex with the sheer number or poop books this guy has that he keeps re-listing.

That Logan guy from Toronto will no longer answer my phone calls so I don't know, but a guy who stays in a hotel and sells comics through that hotel might take the cake.

NY has one person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed from Valley Stream whos spamming there all the time.. Every city has its own tools

They actually only spend the time to post once, then its easier to repost, thats why you get massive floods

There's a sort of co-op here at one of the local malls that has everything from exploding practice targets to rocks, and comic cards to posters. The comic card and poster folks spam the pizz out of Craig's List here and it is seriously annoying.

Or how about the person who has posted the same drek for weeks on end and just won't stop.

I don't use craigslist but the time to repost that every day(s) would be WAY more time consuming than the books are worth lol

If you have an account with craigslist you can manage your postings. Relisting something is as simple as pressing the "relist" button.

There's a guy here who posts each individual book he owns as its own CL Thread.

And he has hundreds, so it takes up 4 pages of CL ads.

To make it worse, he calls all of them Mint, despite showing severe spine damage in the pictures, and charges 50% above guide.