• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stargate SG-1/Atlantis Convention in Chicago, August 16-18

11 posts in this topic

I'm happy to announce that I'll be facilitating the official Stargate SG-1/Atlantis/SGU convention in Chicago in August.

http://www.creationent.com/cal/sgchi.htm

This is a great opportunity to get sigs from some people who, outside of Dragon Con, really don't make a whole lot of appearances.

Celebs currently scheduled to appear:

SG13_tapping_lg.jpg

- Amanda Tapping (Samantha Carter)

- Joe Flanigan (John Shepard)

- Ben Browder (Cameron Mitchell)

- Christopher Judge (Teal'c)

- Torri Higginson (Elizabeth Weir)

- David Hewlett (Rodney McKay)

- Kavan Smith (Evan Lorne)

- Kate Hewlett (Jennie Miller)

- Dan Shea (Sgt. Siler)

- Gary Jones (Walter Harriman)

- Alex Zahara

- Dan Payne

with more guests to be announced as we get closer to the show.

Autograph fees are $70 for Ben Browder, $45 for Amanda Tapping, and $20-30 for everyone else. This price is pr. signature and does not include CGC slabbing / CGC return shipping, etc. Shoot me a PM and I'll be happy to break down a total cost for you.

I can crack SS books for this opportunity - so if you managed to get Richard Dean Anderson books done earlier this year, now's the time to add some more signatures!

Please PM me for more details - books need to be in hand no later than August 14th!

With the exception of Dan Shea (who cancelled), all subbed books got signed this weekend - CGC invoice numbers will be PM'ed to those people who used my account to submit their books.

Shame that CGC can't slab this one, though :grin:

Image%202013.08.19%205%3A50%3A03%20PM.png