• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

100 Bullets and my lame LCS

3 posts in this topic

sign-rantpost.gifSo last month, I go into my LCS and find out they've sold out. I spoke to the mgr. briefly, and let him know I wanted one. I figured that if they sold out, and had customers asking for more that they'd order more, right? Well, I went in this week, after the hurricane, and found out they sold out again. I put the other books I was going to buy back on the shelf and left, never to return to Past Present Future again. Does anyone else ever experience this? I guess I'm fortunate that I've got a few other stores within 30 minutes or so that I can patronize.

I have heard a lot of bad things about Past Present and Future comics in West Palm Beach. I was considering doing business with them and using them for my monthly comics, but between word of mouth, and what I saw a couple of times that I went there, I decided against it.

I am now buying my stuff at Boca Comics (www.bocacomics.com), they're nice guys, they love comics, and they help out with anything you might need. They even have artists stop by their store and do signings every once in a while.

Hey, I have one LCS that doesn't even carry 100 Bullets. Another carries a bazillion titles, and consequently never has more than a few copies of anything so is always running out of the popular stuff.

Fortunately, I have a third LCS that always has everything. Even stuff that is supposedly "sold out", which is good for me because I always get on the boat late and constantly have to go hunt down recent back issues of anything I get into reading.