• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mystery boxes - Buy 2 get 1 free!

17 posts in this topic

The first time I did these we had a pretty good turn out and I believe everyone was extremely happy with their stuff. It's been a while and since my second round got put on hold due to family matters I thought we would give it another go now that things are finally starting to settle down a little (I think, I hope, I pray!)

So here's the deal. 15 priority boxes. $100 each. What's in the boxes you say?

Sketches & SS

i-VmkJs9v-X2.jpg

Moderns

i-jD82X3b-X2.jpg

Coppers & older Moderns (Chromiums?)

i-FvWFfGk-X2.jpg

Blanks

i-FXgJHxp-XL.jpg

Graphic Novels

i-Q9MLxdZ-XL.jpg

Walking Dead

i-KjNP9Km-XL.jpg

Six Gun

i-NFTSntW-XL.jpg

Variants and more

i-PC88MmD-XL.jpg

Each box will be worth at least $100 with the potential for a lot more, and contain a mix of all the books shown above as well as others. Domestic shipping included in the price of the box. International bidders welcome but we will have to work out shipping costs. I will provide a $10 credit towards shipping if you want international. Thanks guys, let me know if you have any questions!

Tell you what guys, I think I'll do this Dscott style :lol:

Buy two get the third one free. Not sure how long I will leave that offer up so take advantage now. I also added 3 more boxes in case people want to take me up on that offer they should move quick. That's a ton of books for $200....

Also, I have responded to all the Canadian PMs. :)

CANADIANS ONLY-

It's hard to put an exact amount on shipping because of the different weights of the boxes. At minimum it looks like it would be $30 with a $10 credit from me per box, but if you happen to pick a box that needs to go flat rate that will increase dramatically. Also, if you take advantage of the buy two get one free it will be repacked into a large flat rate which is $54 with a $20 credit. If your boxes require more room than this I will inform you.

Justin,

I wanted to do at least another set of 3 just so there would be a #16 for you but didn't have time to put them together last night! Remember what I said, Trust your gut! :lol:

oh man i gotta stay away from these boards for a while.. so many good offers, and i can not afford them.. pretty soon i will be in a cardboard box hugging my slabs in the corner because i have no discipline and thats a bad thing on here lol

they are still shellshocked from the raffle drawing sale a few weeks ago......

:tonofbricks:

must have missed it :shrug: Either way there are still 4 more sets out there or you can buy individual boxes. I'll give it another day and if nobody wants to play I'll send Zoso20 his books and just unpack everything and list it on ebay or stick it back in a box