• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I am no longer a Virgin! I just got MY FIRST..and now my SECOND Cover UPDATE :)

9 posts in this topic

'Sup Garf. Any new pieces from you?

Hey. I should have a few bits and bobs coming in in the next two months, depends a lot as to when the artists have time to ship (you know? :P ).

(Hijack... nothing to see move along.)

In general I am definitely slowing down... which is a good thing. To say that I didn't understand the market when I looked at it for the first time (and quite some time after that) is an understatement. Although if you are buying what you love then that doesn't always matter. This place has been a real eye opener.

There are still a couple of artists I have that "just one more page and I am done" feeling about though.

Looking forward to meeting Neil Gaiman in August and getting him to sign my Death sketch, erased the personalisation (not originally made out to me) at the top so that he can go over it. Thought it would be the best kind of cover up job ;) Besides, I was cropping the top out with the framing anyway. Just hope it turns out nice.

1016600_565442366828475_161362576_n.jpg

983599_565442380161807_951153943_n.jpg

998323_565442363495142_1685275236_n.jpg

Nice Death Sketch! That'll be awesome to have Neil's sig on that. I agree re: understanding the OA market - definitely a steeper learning curve for me than I'd originally expected... But it's been fun so far.

To bring it full circle, bigboytoy definitely got off to a good start with his first OA.