• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Official "I have NOT yet seen the Man Of Steel movie" thread.

78 posts in this topic

I expect everyone to adhere to strict usage of spoiler tags in this thread. :taptaptap:

I haven't seen it either.

I'm hoping to see it tomorrow night :wishluck:

I know FF said no spoilers but can someone at least throw me a bone and tell me that like the Vision, Ant-Man or at least Yellowjacket makes a cameo in this DC drekfest :foryou:

I expect everyone to adhere to strict usage of spoiler tags in this thread. :taptaptap:

Neither Superman nor Lois Lane die at the end. :gossip:

I know FF said no spoilers but can someone at least throw me a bone and tell me that like the Vision, Ant-Man or at least Yellowjacket makes a cameo in this DC drekfest :foryou:

They don't. :makepoint:

They don't. :makepoint:

:censored:

Ultron??? :wishluck:

I don't watch movies in theaters. It's not 1996.

C'mon man! I don't care how big a TV you have, some movies HAVE to be seen on the big screen.

Ok, I guess if you're like Shaq or someone and have your own theatre I can forgive you otherwise get your to the theatre and plunk down $18 beans like the rest of us sheep! :baiting:

If you wait until the credits stop rolling, you see a brief clip of Supes motorboating Scarlet Witch.

If you wait until the credits stop rolling, you see a brief clip of Supes motorboating Scarlet Witch.

That might actually make this the 1st good DC movie ever!!! :idea:

If the bonus scene at the end of Avengers 2 isn't the Vision doing that, I'm hunting down Joss Whedon and beating him with a tire iron!

Yeah, but nobody gets to see me if I stay at home.

lol

Neither Superman nor Lois Lane die at the end. :gossip:

Rosebud was a ghost the entire movie and doesn't realize it until he see the destroyed Statue of Liberty and realizes he was back on Earth all along.

C'mon man! I don't care how big a TV you have, some movies HAVE to be seen on the big screen.

Ok, I guess if you're like Shaq or someone and have your own theatre I can forgive you otherwise get your to the theatre and plunk down $18 beans like the rest of us sheep! :baiting:

I hate theaters. People are annoying, and none of the "food" for sale is edible.

lol

Does she utter something that turns Wonder Woman into a hermaphrodite?

I hate theaters. People are annoying, and none of the "food" for sale is edible.

First of all, YES, and second of all, that's why God created pockets and zip lock bags for food smugglin'.