• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Print Runs

7 posts in this topic

So I get this email from a shop....I won't say the name because it's a good shop and they are just trying to promote business and increase sales, I get it........but does anyone want to guess the print runs? I'm guessing they are huge due to everyone chasing variants.....crazy times.

Email.......

Hey comic fans, This week get FREE copies of X-Men Now #1, Peter Panzerfaust #11 and Superman Unchained #1.

Simply place any order over $10.00 and you qualify for the FREE X-Men #1, your order over $25.00 get BOTH X-Men #1 and Peter Panzerfaust #11 and finally any orders over $50.00 will qualify for ALL THREE comics X-Men #1, Peter Panzerfaust #11 and Jim Lee and Scott Snyder's super-hot Superman Unchained #1 (with a $4.99 cover price)

These free comics are listed in next weeks (6-26-2013)shipping this week category just add them onto your order!

But all of them are start of arcs (PP) or series (Xmen and Superman), so I think it is just business to get them preordering the next ones that they still have available on the website.

Hah I had 200 copies, but I took preorders on the 1:20 variant for the suggest retail price ($39.99). So I made 9 cents (with bag and board) on each regular cover without selling them. I'll be giving most out without bag and boards in shipments hoping they add me to favorites or come back for the next variant.