• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So are the boards going to implode when Roy surpasses Greggy...

Are the boards going to implode?  

321 members have voted

1. 1. Are the boards going to implode?

78 posts in this topic

Whew

I hope this stops Roy from texting me about me not posting enough because he wanted to stay behind me in the post count.

Suck it Roy

Whew

I hope this stops Roy from texting me about me not posting enough because he wanted to stay behind me in the post count.

Suck it Roy

Text sent!!!

lol

What a coincedence.

Roy just texted me that he just passed me.

Suck it Roy

Guess that less posting mantra finally wore off.

I still post much less than I used to and I've only been posting as much as I have because I thought some threads warranted it.

Maybe your "paying attention to all the wrong details" mantra will eventually wear off?

:baiting:

"if" post counts mean anything, only those posts with something to say of substance should "count"... in that regards, roy passed greggy after his first post :makepoint:

in all seriousness, the count is not relevant , right ? I mean if I wanted to pass greggy (or roy), all I would have to do is spend a few hours in that thread where other folks just click click click... but luckily I have not deemed post counts worthy of that effort lol

long live the king!

How was Thompson?

Did you get accosted at the Walmart? :wishluck:

Leaving on August 26th. I'm going to have a sweet time up there. Any comic stores up there?

How was Thompson?

Did you get accosted at the Walmart? :wishluck:

Leaving on August 26th. I'm going to have a sweet time up there. Any comic stores up there?
It's not that big of a town so I doubt it.
Will there be any mosquitos?