• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

seriously, does cgc actually grade?

61 posts in this topic

Can anyone recommend a carpet cleaning company?

There's a lot of vitriol being spilled.

I'd suggest Stay-Free Super Maxi with wings for the heavy flow and wide set vajayjay.

Personal favourite, or too small?

:cloud9: 10 minutes to think up, "I know you are but what am I." Try harder, troll.

sean, im sorry, its not your fault you are a little person, you will grow one day, and be big enough to reach the doorknob, don't worry, it will happen.

Give it a rest Tiny.

You're not equipped to win this one.

I'd suggest Stay-Free Super Maxi with wings for the heavy flow and wide set vajayjay.

:cloud9: 10 minutes to think up, "I know you are but what am I." Try harder, troll.

sean, im sorry, its not your fault you are a little person, you will grow one day, and be big enough to reach the doorknob, don't worry, it will happen.

I am pretty sure Sean's never had a height joke lobbed at him.

Congratulations on utilizing the element of surprise to devastating affect.

g1371824394499123333.jpg

Ladies and Gentlemen, this is the proper implementation of the meme.

Ah, the last resort of the borderline retarded - short jokes. Keep it coming Tiny, if you work yourself into enough of a froth, I can only imagine that the threats are going to come next. (thumbs u

I am short. You are stupid. I think I did just fine with my luck of the draw. Good luck with your agenda!

that aint a height joke, its a statement on his character, a statement he wishes to live up to today.

sean u r not nice! I don't know why you think im anti CGC, I just have questions about the process.

I think it might be that it's still stuck in everyone's memory that you got a strike for wanting to go down to Sarasota and talk it over face to face with CGC when some of your posts were being removed.

That leaves a bit of a "Sherman's March to the Sea" image in everyone's head.

Ah, the last resort of the borderline retarded - short jokes. Keep it coming Tiny, if you work yourself into enough of a froth, I can only imagine that the threats are going to come next. (thumbs u

I am short. You are stupid. I think I did just fine with my luck of the draw. Good luck with your agenda!

you maybe short, I don't know.

and I sure aint the sharpest pencil in the lightbulb, but I don't go around just riding people down cause I can.

you maybe 6'10 for all I know, but for right now, you are a little, little man.

sean u r not nice! I don't know why you think im anti CGC, I just have questions about the process.

I think it might be that it's still stuck in everyone's memory that you got a strike for wanting to go down to Sarasota and talk it over face to face with CGC when some of your posts were being removed.

:) Not the sharpest pencil in the lightbulb.

Sup, shorty number 2?

Sup, shorty number 2?

I'm as tall as I need to be where it counts Panda Bear. <3

And my vertical height means I have even more leg room in first class.

Sup, shorty number 2?

I wouldn't call anything United has as being "First Class".

Remember the lady that put her foot on the wall.

Sup, shorty number 2?

I wouldn't call anything United has as being "First Class".

Remember the lady that put her foot on the wall.

Everyone in coach rationalizes their plight the same way, so I am told.

ok don't wanna argue, but my posts were being moved to the WC, and others that deserved to be moved weren't, that is why I suggested I come to FL and have a face to face, I never meant for it to come out as a threat, but im not to good with werdz sometimes and It did come out as a threat.

I have apologized for that, what I was trying to get at is, I have no problem going somewhere to stand up for my values and beliefs.

I can see how that can affect peoples perception of me, and how some might think im anti CGC, but that aint the way it is.

if I was anti CGC I wouldn't own a couple of hundred of em, I would be preaching propaganda elsewhere, as it is, I enjoy the boards, and when I have a question I ask it, some folks just wanna be jerks,

way I see it, if you have a problem with a post, then let them know if it is a legitimate problem, but just because someone asks a question, and you want to ride them for it, that's just being rude and obnoxious and a little person.

If I knew the answers to everything, then I sure wouldn't be here. the only way I know to get answers is to ask questions. and if me or someone else asking a question(and I don't care if the same question has been asked a million times on here) upsets somebody because its been asked before, then point them in the right direction, don't run em down.

I come here to read the posts and maybe help if I can, or get answers to questions, to communicate with boardies and state my opinion, It aint always right, and ive had my mind changed on here before through good explanations and well intentioned folks.

if you just wanna be a jerk(and I am not saying you are, not at all), go away. I like dealing with people of character not smartalecs(no I cant spell)

ok don't wanna argue, but my posts were being moved to the WC, and others that deserved to be moved weren't, that is why I suggested I come to FL and have a face to face, I never meant for it to come out as a threat, but im not to good with werdz sometimes and It did come out as a threat.

I have apologized for that, what I was trying to get at is, I have no problem going somewhere to stand up for my values and beliefs.

I can see how that can affect peoples perception of me, and how some might think im anti CGC, but that aint the way it is.

if I was anti CGC I wouldn't own a couple of hundred of em, I would be preaching propaganda elsewhere, as it is, I enjoy the boards, and when I have a question I ask it, some folks just wanna be jerks,

way I see it, if you have a problem with a post, then let them know if it is a legitimate problem, but just because someone asks a question, and you want to ride them for it, that's just being rude and obnoxious and a little person.

If I knew the answers to everything, then I sure wouldn't be here. the only way I know to get answers is to ask questions. and if me or someone else asking a question(and I don't care if the same question has been asked a million times on here) upsets somebody because its been asked before, then point them in the right direction, don't run em down.

I come here to read the posts and maybe help if I can, or get answers to questions, to communicate with boardies and state my opinion, It aint always right, and ive had my mind changed on here before through good explanations and well intentioned folks.

if you just wanna be a jerk(and I am not saying you are, not at all), go away. I like dealing with people of character not smartalecs(no I cant spell)

Fair enough, I just wanted to let you know that those incidents may be what folks think of when they see a new thread that's critical of CGC even if there's merit in the question/complaint.

:) Not the sharpest pencil in the lightbulb.

Custom sig material if I've ever seen it.

you maybe short, I don't know.

and I sure aint the sharpest pencil in the lightbulb, but I don't go around just riding people down cause I can.

you maybe 6'10 for all I know, but for right now, you are a little, little man.

I am riding you down because you have displayed a continued, pointed anti-CGC agenda, especially since your little threat-induced time off. It is not hard to see. Anyone can go and look at your posts and see the threads that you start. They can see your tone, and they can see your agenda. You can do your "aw shucks, its just ol' Tiny" routine all you want. Maybe you are fooling some people. Not me.

If you don't like it, that is fine. But I am always going to call a spade a spade. You have been posting like an Anti-CGC troll of the Tom Murnane variety, but without the cogency or wit. If you don't feel that you are a troll, stop posting like one. Otherwise, buckle in for a bumpy ride.