• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC Attendee badges Who needs one?

14 posts in this topic

Hi guys, once again, I am going to offer a limited number of attendee badges for SDCC. The cost of each is $175.00, which is exactly the cost from SDCC.

There are a few conditions. These badges may not be resold under any circumstances. These badges are non transferable and you will need an ID to pick up your badge.

I am offering these books to active vintage comic collectors only. There are enough people who are getting into the show who just want to hang out for the weekend. I am not looking to get more of those people in the hall. Many of the old time comic collectors are getting shut out and those are the people who we need in the hall.

If I don't know you, I would like references from someone who you have recently bought books from. And I would request that you at least stop by my booth and shop a little to see if I have anything you might want, though I am not requiring you to buy anything.

Drop me a PM if you need a badge.

Dale

Hi guys, once again, I am going to offer a limited number of attendee badges for SDCC. The cost of each is $175.00, which is exactly the cost from SDCC.

There are a few conditions. These badges may not be resold under any circumstances. These badges are non transferable and you will need an ID to pick up your badge.

I am offering these books to active vintage comic collectors only. There are enough people who are getting into the show who just want to hang out for the weekend. I am not looking to get more of those people in the hall. Many of the old time comic collectors are getting shut out and those are the people who we need in the hall.

If I don't know you, I would like references from someone who you have recently bought books from. And I would request that you at least stop by my booth and shop a little to see if I have anything you might want, though I am not requiring you to buy anything.

Dale

:applause:

Dale

:applause:

+1.5

I wish there was a way to allow only buying collectors in line before a certain time on one day for all the major shows.

Originally read it as $175,000 and had a heart attack. I would love to do this someday man. SDCC is on my bucket list, and from what I see and hear, it needs to be bumped up quickly before the buying/selling comics thing is phased out.

Stellar of you to offer this.

Thanks DALE!!!

I've been going since 1996 and was shut out the last 2 years since they changed the ticket purchase process. On-line freezes, and hoping the refund tix would work. Bought parking passes just in case I could win tix in the lottery. No go there as well.

Thanks for watching out for us.