• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A small problem

17 posts in this topic

I shipped to the wrong person once. I just Paypaled the guy and he shipped it to where it needed to go. He may ask you to ship it where it needs to go, but he needs to pay for it.

Yeah, I did that once too, with two very similar runs of "Hush" Batmans.

I never really understood why someone would sell a comic book worth only $5 on Ebay, and then charge an additional $5 for shipping.

Ask Donut, he sells thousands of $5 books every year and charges $5 to ship. Of course, that same $5 will ship more than one book.

I shipped to the wrong person once. I just Paypaled the guy and he shipped it to where it needed to go. He may ask you to ship it where it needs to go, but he needs to pay for it.

Yeah, I did that once too, with two very similar runs of "Hush" Batmans.

I sent a high grade CGC Defenders 13 and raw 15 to Lighthouse instead of Clobberintime foreheadslap.gif

I never really understood why someone would sell a comic book worth only $5 on Ebay, and then charge an additional $5 for shipping.

Ask Donut, he sells thousands of $5 books every year and charges $5 to ship. Of course, that same $5 will ship more than one book.

It is a very smart move if you are a seller and your buyer is looking for several readers - if you can get your buyer to buy 10-15 readers off you, and just charge the buyer $4 for prioirty shipping in a flat rate envelope, you're making out pretty good. And it is much easier using a flat rate envelope than sending via boxed media or parcel post. But whatever floats the customer's boat... confused-smiley-013.gif

Well..I like too buy in small lots myself ..But sometimes I just see a cover that I just got too have insane.gif

Well this seller was glad too hear from me 893whatthe.gif

He refunded my purchase price for item an going pay me double shipping to

return the wrong item to him..So it works out ok me can't complain laugh.gif

Well..I like too buy in small lots myself ..But sometimes I just see a cover that I just got too have insane.gif

Well this seller was glad too hear from me 893whatthe.gif

He refunded my purchase price for item an going pay me double shipping to

return the wrong item to him..So it works out ok me can't complain laugh.gif

Excellent! headbang.gif