• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ebay question about shipping to Canada.... Eh'

44 posts in this topic

Whats this all a-boot. I distinctly mention I will only ship to US and someone from dah great white nort' writes and asks if he can buy it.

I will give him credit for asking.... and not just doing it... my auction ends in two days, no bid on the item, so Im thinkin... what the hey... Let him throw some of those colorful dollar bills at me...

It is not a high item book, just trying to get some feedback status up a lil before selling the big ticket items....

Typically what do U guys charge for shipping... I will not do the "gift declaration" but want to make a informed decision....

confused-smiley-013.gifconfused-smiley-013.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif

What's your Ebay ID? I want to make sure to avoid it.795v.gif mad.gif

Whats this all a-boot. I distinctly mention I will only ship to US and someone from dah great white nort' writes and asks if he can buy it.

I will give him credit for asking.... and not just doing it... my auction ends in two days, no bid on the item, so Im thinkin... what the hey... Let him throw some of those colorful dollar bills at me...

It is not a high item book, just trying to get some feedback status up a lil before selling the big ticket items....

Typically what do U guys charge for shipping... I will not do the "gift declaration" but want to make a informed decision....

I agree. Let me know so I can avoid it too.

Hey Beyonder, does he know that half of this board is Canadian? foreheadslap.gif

Hey Beyonder, does he know that half of this board is Canadian? foreheadslap.gif

yay.gif

yay.gif

What are you so happy about? 893naughty-thumb.gif

Where's J_C when we need him? devil.gif

yay.gif

sorry.gif

yay.gif

sorry.gif

flowerred.gif

I charge $4 to ship to Canada from Texas -- the same as I charge for domestic shipping. I have rarely had a package with under 8 books cost much over that.

People who overcharge for shipping suck the sweat off a dead man's balls. sumo.gif

Guess I'll just have to spend my paypal balance elsewhere.... tongue.gif

Gee, I had forgotten about my paypal balance. The paypal balance that is in US funds. Totally slipped my mind.

See, when he was talking about colourful money, I thought he was worried about being paid in monoply money. If that's the case, then he has something to complain about. devil.gif

Hey, with my job I have coworkers ship North of the border.... I know they have issues at the borders, have to pay dutys things that slow delivery and other pains, I am not against Canada... I even have a full run of Alpha flight...

I did say In my ads I will take Pay pal, 6 auctions... 12 emails asking to pay with checks....

Shipping I charge a lil over the Priority mail, double bag and cardboard. No bends wrinkles or water damage. I also have shipped a few standard US mail, but with the extra padding the last one was just shy of 4 bucks.. I have split shipping with a board member... What ever makes them happy...

I mentioned Ship only US... I got email from all over... I didnt wanna deal with the folks in Europe. I thought hey, ask whats fair to charge.... And gotta say Welcome to the freaking boards, U make a fella welcome

To the two people that fairly answered my questions THANKS! Thats what I wanted to know... I appreciate it...

Maybe you guys didn't catch the South Park reference ("a-boot") which I thouight was funny but I can stand it when I see "ships to US only". What's the problem with shipping to Canada? I mean how difficult can it be?

thanks for catching the reference... I was upset that people were offended not my intention, what upset me was rather than saying "Hey I live in Canada and I usually pay.... and watch out for.... "

I got slammed...Im sorry no offence, I work in a firm with ton's of folks from Toronto, and when I am there or in BC I get tons of ribbing from them so, sorry if I ticked U off not my intention. I am a sarcastic guy and it didnt come across right... so apologies...

thanks for catching the reference... I was upset that people were offended not my intention, what upset me was rather than saying "Hey I live in Canada and I usually pay.... and watch out for.... "

I got slammed...Im sorry no offence, I work in a firm with ton's of folks from Toronto, and when I am there or in BC I get tons of ribbing from them so, sorry if I ticked U off not my intention. I am a sarcastic guy and it didnt come across right... so apologies...

It was hilarious. Don't let that tool greggy bother you. I'll take care of him. mad.gif

you will only buy from people who will lie?? tonofbricks.gif

I charge $4 to ship to Canada from Texas -- the same as I charge for domestic shipping. I have rarely had a package with under 8 books cost much over that.

People who overcharge for shipping suck the sweat off a dead man's balls. sumo.gif

Now that's interesting. I just won 1 comic for $9.95. Seller advertises shipping (in USA) $6.00. I have yet to here from him as far what shipping to Canada will cost. Seller is in California. What's a decent rate? crazy.gif