• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pgm my batman 11

15 posts in this topic

wonder if that FC tear goes through the entire book? book needs flattening....inconclusive to grade based on the pic.

I'll say 1.5/1.8 based on that pic.

$400 doesn't sound unreasonable based on the pic...$300 sounds better assuming BC and all pages are intact.

wonder if that FC tear goes through the entire book? book needs flattening....inconclusive to grade based on the pic.

I'll say 1.5/1.8 based on that pic.

$400 doesn't sound unreasonable based on the pic...$300 sounds better assuming BC and all pages are intact.

I apppreciate the help. The tear goes through the cover, but no pages. Thanks-

The TRC looks like it may be missing quite a bit, the large tear in the cover, super rounded BRC and whatever is happening on the 3 of hearts (is that pen?)

I'd say 1.8 maybe less depending on the back cover.

Agree with Primetime - most likely 1.5/1.8 - a difference usually without much importance price wise, though I wouldn't know what FMV is these days, but I sold a raw 2.5 for around $500 ( forget exactly how much) 7 or 8 years ago.

I think the cover alone would be $150. But missing pages might turn a $300 book to a $200 book.

Ed

I was being conservative Ed...I'm sure someone would still pay $200+ for it if page(s) were missing.