• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Spider-Man #194 Marvel 3-Pak For Sale! CLOSED

30 posts in this topic

Is the sticker of Strawberry Shortcake?

I doubt it, or greggy would have been all over it like ryanatlas on a lame name change.

My name's not just my name. It's a statement.

That's what I said, lame.

My mom thinks it's cool. (shrug)

Is the sticker of Strawberry Shortcake?

I doubt it, or greggy would have been all over it like ryanatlas on a lame name change.

My name's not just my name. It's a statement.

That's what I said, lame.

My mom thinks it's cool. (shrug)

Exactly!

Why are those still in the bag? They are not worth any more in the original bag, and that plastic is bad for the comics. Take them out and place them in new Mylars or bags depending on values.

That will also allow you to take a great scan, plus grade it better in hand, out of the bag.

GLWTS.

Why are those still in the bag? They are not worth any more in the original bag, and that plastic is bad for the comics. Take them out and place them in new Mylars or bags depending on values.

That will also allow you to take a great scan, plus grade it better in hand, out of the bag.

GLWTS.

schools2_willis.jpg

GLWTS.

Thanks for the advice, I'll leave it as it is. Some people do like the sealed paks, myself included!

GLWTS.

schools2_willis.jpg

lol

That's a sticker on the bag, right?

That's correct, slightly lifted but may leave residue so I left it on.

WWSFD? hm

I believe his exact words, a la Jon Anderson, were "Leave it!"

I love sealed packs and, to me, this is worth more than the issues would be loose.

The only other major key I can think of that was released in a sealed pack (of 4) was Batman #181.

I'd be all over this if I had the money right now. Glwts, sir :)