• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NYC Show this Weekend!

25 posts in this topic

Anyone going to the NYC National this weekend? Anyone available to work ACTOR with me on Sunday (yes, you will get in for free). Sunday will be fun - a charity auction and possibly a guest appearance by a HUGE guest . . .

PM me or drop a line in this thread. Show goes from 10 to 7 but we'll probably close shop around 5,

and the best part - you get to be with me all day! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Thanks,

DAM

Hey, don't confuse me! screwy.gif

The National is November 19th to the 21st. This is the regular non-national. foreheadslap.gif

Anyone going to the NYC National this weekend? Anyone available to work ACTOR with me on Sunday (yes, you will get in for free). Sunday will be fun - a charity auction and possibly a guest appearance by a HUGE guest . . .

PM me or drop a line in this thread. Show goes from 10 to 7 but we'll probably close shop around 5,

and the best part - you get to be with me all day! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Thanks,

DAM

I might be able to help if you're still looking for someone.

What would I have to do?

It's super easy - make sure that the lines are orderly and that the creators are all set and don't need anything. Give out flyers to people who stop by. Be friendly. That's about it. Seriously. It's not hard and with the guests people will come to you . . .

DAM

What would I have to do?

It's super easy - make sure that the lines are orderly and that the creators are all set and don't need anything. Give out flyers to people who stop by. Be friendly. That's about it. Seriously. It's not hard and with the guests people will come to you . . .

DAM

Sent you a PM hi.gif

What would I have to do?

DAM

Sure, take the easy way out with the guy that's already in NY. tongue.gif

What would I have to do?

DAM

Sure, take the easy way out with the guy that's already in NY. tongue.gif

flowerred.gif