• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

http://www.thehouseofcomics.com "SCAMMER" thread

515 posts in this topic

That would be my handiwork... lol

RxANn8c.jpg

lol:applause: You need the original... "Wait, is that...yes, yes it is... it's Waldo!!"

:roflmao:

I'm surprised Waldo isn't tied up and gagged or on the nod.

In Gainesville, Ga, ordinance makes it illegal to consume fried chicken any way other than by hand.

Thomas & Elizabeth Neeley (or Neely) would never use a knife & fork to eat such things - they can't afford silverware, I imagine, at least until they suckered a few people at www.thehouseofcomics and ripped them off.

;)

-slym

As it should be! I always inwardly chuckle when I see people using a knife & fork to eat pizza. I imagine they do the same to hot-dogs & hamburgers.

:)

-slym

I sometimes eat pizza with a fork & knife. :blush:

As it should be! I always inwardly chuckle when I see people using a knife & fork to eat pizza. I imagine they do the same to hot-dogs & hamburgers.

-slym

same here lol

-slym

That’s just because you are used to consume pizza as a "take away" food, or are not so used to larger pizza, as it’s the default.

Here in Italy you always use knife & fork to eat pizza, if you are eating the large pizzas in a pizzeria or restaurant, while you do not use them if you eat "take awy" pizza sold in pieces (and I also have eaten both in Los Angeles – sorry to say the pizza at the restaurant did not feel like pizza at all, at least to me… :( )

-slym

same here lol

Sames but not for a hot dog or burger (unless the burger is a monster and needs to be cut in half not tiny pieces).

-slym

I eat everything with a fork & knife (knife in the right hand, fork in the left...always)

94721160.dajus4Rw.Snickers3.jpg

-slym

That’s just because you are used to consume pizza as a "take away" food, or are not so used to larger pizza, as it’s the default.

Here in Italy you always use knife & fork to eat pizza, if you are eating the large pizzas in a pizzeria or restaurant, while you do not use them if you eat "take awy" pizza sold in pieces (and I also have eaten both in Los Angeles – sorry to say the pizza at the restaurant did not feel like pizza at all, at least to me… :( )

Vaillant, do you not slice the pizza pie before eating? I get whole pizzas quite often and there are various ways they are sliced. Are you eating much smaller pizza pies?

-slym

same here lol

Sames but not for a hot dog or burger (unless the burger is a monster and needs to be cut in half not tiny pieces).

I've had the foot-long chili cheese coney dog from Sonic, with mustard and onions (I know, the worst possible example of what a hot dog should be) and there's just no reason to try to eat that thing with your hands.

Vaillant, do you not slice the pizza pie before eating? I get whole pizzas quite often and there are various ways they are sliced. Are you eating much smaller pizza pies?

The large pizzas which you eat at restaurants and pizzerie has an average diameter of 10-13". Pizza in pieces is more often cut in squares, than in slices, and almost always they are enough small to be eaten upright… :)

The large pizzas which you eat at restaurants and pizzerie has an average diameter of 10-13". Pizza in pieces is more often cut in squares, than in slices, and almost always they are enough small to be eaten upright… :)

Lots of places in the U.S. have options for the pizza to be sliced in rectangles or squares. I still don't eat those with a fork. :)

-slym

I eat everything with a fork & knife (knife in the right hand, fork in the left...always)

94721160.dajus4Rw.Snickers3.jpg

Even those delicious foil wrapped chocolate eggs??

:gossip: The knife and fork are in the wrong hands.