• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

http://www.thehouseofcomics.com "SCAMMER" thread

515 posts in this topic

Point whore. (tsk)

I have a lot invested in this thread.

We should all probably be sleeping. This is not going to bode well for my 7am wake up.

I'm very disappointed that I was on vacation and could not fully enjoy these 2 epic threads. However I am disappointed in the lack of memes and speculation on what that trophy in the living room was for. :-)

Debate trophy for convincng people that www.thehouseofcomics.com is not a scam website run by Thomas Neeley and Elizabeth Neeley?*

NeeleyDebate_zpsdb454f60.jpg

*Warning: www.thehouseofcomics.com is a scam website run by Thomas Neeley and Elizabeth Neeley. They will take your money and ship you busted reprints or the completely wrong books. When shopping at www.thehouseofcomics.com, it is best to be accompanied by Kenny Loggins, as you have entered the Danger Zone

What's going on with this? Have the people who were scammed been given refunds yet?

The stagecoach that picks up the mail should be through town any time now and those refunds will be right out.

What's going on with this? Have the people who were scammed been given refunds yet?

The stagecoach that picks up the mail should be through town any time now and those refunds will be right out.

Don't be sarcastic bro!!! You know good and well that they have full access to the Pony Express there!

:wink:

pony-express-print-72dpi_op_631x474.jpg

Damn - now I thought this got locked, even though it was me that threw up the pseudo-lock icon.

I'm, as daft as SFingH..... doh!