• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

****Thead Closed**** Mick’s Mix High Grade GA/SA/BA WAR,

139 posts in this topic

Gonna be posting a hodge podge of stuff. . .mostly high grade 10¢ Atlas and DC with a bit of bronze and Golden Age to boot. First, I am relisting a few items from last year's thread but at a discount. More stuff is coming tonight. If anybody wants to get an automatic 5% discount on any of the high grade 10% Atlas or DC things I'm posting later, you can purchase $150 worth (or more) of books from this initial posting.

Reverse Auction info: I will be posting books over the next week. Each time I post something, you may post a :take it: at the price listed. Each time 24 hours goes by (from the date-stamp of the time it was posted), you may take off an extra 4% off the original price. So, as an example if 3 days go by, you can take off 12% whatever my original price was. I will leave the books I'm posting up for about 2 weeks, so you have the potential of scoring something for more than 50% off my price. . . .as long as somebody else hasn't already swiped it (mwa ha ha!!). drevilemoticon_zps37e9eab7.gif

If total is under $100, shipping in the US is $8.00 priority/insured for 1 to 5 books. If order is $100 or more, shipping is $10.00 priority/insured.

Shipping outside US is OK, but buyer pays exact shipping cost.

Satisfaction unconditionally guaranteed.

Check or MO preferred. If you're going Paypal, throw in an extra 3% of whatever your total (including shipping) is.

No probies.

If you want more details or pictures, lemme know.

First :takeit: gets it. PM offers always welcome.

So here goes.

Fast Fiction

#5 Beau Geste VF 8.0 OW $130.00

Appears more like a 9.0, but has a minor 1/16 inch tear and a 1/8 X 1/8 chip out of top edge of back cover. It’s such a nice copy and has a beautiful wrap-around Kiefer cover. (There are a total of 3 copies on the census: a 9.4, a 9.0, and a 7.5.)

bgf_zps02c0043f.jpg

bgb_zpsfbf86e54.jpg

Twilight Zone #84 9.0 or 9.2 OW

Frank Miller's first pro work

Would grade higher, but the slight blunting to the spine corners (48-pager syndrome) lowers it a bit below its outstanding eye-appeal.

OPG 9.2 price: $80.00

A CGC9.2 went on ebay for $241.00

Two unslabbed fine-ish copies went on ebay for $56 and $80. This copy blows those away.

Board price: $70.00 SOLD

tz84_zpsbae90869.jpg

tz84b_zpse3eb18cb.jpg

Unknown Soldier 251 A 9.0 / 9.2 OW/W

Beginning of the awesome (and vastly underrated) Enemy Ace saga drawn by John Severin. This series is as good as the Kubert stuff and I don't say that lightly.

OPG 9.2: $24.00

Board price: $8.00 SOLD

us251a_zps21064d6e.jpg

251 Copy B 9.2 OW

Beginning of the awesome (and vastly underrated) Enemy Ace saga drawn by John Severin. This series is as good as the Kubert stuff and I don't say that lightly.

OPG 9.2: $24.00

Board price: $10.00 SOLD

us251b_zps39728a9f.jpg