• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thank God its ......

17 posts in this topic

My Friday started yesterday :whee:

Sweet !! Mine started 2 hours ago. Beer is poured and yardwork is done :banana:

It would be awesome if the boards would magic us three whole days of Friday. :D Unfortunately all the good crazies are out burning up their lawns with Roman candles. :( (The bad crazies are burning up their neighbors' lawns)

It would be awesome if the boards would magic us three whole days of Friday. :D Unfortunately all the good crazies are out burning up their lawns with Roman candles. :( (The bad crazies are burning up their neighbors' lawns)

romans_zps608ec3e2.jpg

I would have gotten it if you posted Hanks or Akroyd, forgot which one played Friday in the movie.

young people :facepalm:lol:baiting:

The bad crazies are burnin' in their in'laws.

I'm amazed no one posted that god awful Friday music video............yet.

oh sure..... give someone an idea :sumo:

The bad crazies are burnin' in their in'laws.

You mean those people that run http://www.thehouseofcomics have in-laws? I thought that type would have been found under a rotten cabbage leaf in a burnt-out garden somewhere.

-slym