• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy 4th!

48 posts in this topic

Oh! One thing to mention, again, IF anyone is gonna make one of these things - try to find the wire-handled sparklers. The wooden-handled ones aren't as good, the one I made from those went off "too fast," and wasn't as spectacular. My belief is that the companies making these things can't compress the iron/whatever mix that creates the sparks onto the wood as tightly as they could a wire.

-slym

Let me tell you sometime about what you can do with chlorine, the kind you buy in buckets for pool maintenance.

:D

-slym (really, don't ask - there might be laws broken if you do) :eek:

If it burns or explodes, count me in! :whistle:

I will only say this - all chlorine sold like that is an oxydizer, but the granular kind is easily... used in such things as home-made "explosives. "

:o

-slym

I'm pretty sure you just activated some ATF keyword search :eek:

Bah, I am as worried about that as I am the guy who was looking for books on terrorism at Barnes & Noble.

Say, why are there a bunch of black SUVs pulling up in front of my house??

-slym

Stay safe everyone and have a happy 4th...

Remember, it is more difficult to argue on the internet if you are missing several fingers.

WolverineFranklin-1.jpg

ScreenShot2013-07-04at20403PM.png

RMK1632SLG-Superman-Patriotic-Comic-Cover-Product.jpg

When I was growing up in Cambridge, we had used to ride our bikes at top speed down the street, pretending we were Ghost Rider.

Did you squirt lighter fluid on your bike helmets, and light them on fire, because if you didn't you weren't doing it right.

When I was growing up in Cambridge, we had used to ride our bikes at top speed down the street, pretending we were Ghost Rider.

Did you squirt lighter fluid on your bike helmets, and light them on fire, because if you didn't you weren't doing it right.

Helmets? This was the late 70s, we didn't have no helmets!!

Dammit!!!

Perfect weather all day and like halfway thru the most EPIC finale of all time it starts pouring and I had to skip like 10 finale pieces and just shoot off my 4 biggest at once :censored:

You posting that pic in three different threads in CG alone makes me think otherwise.

*edit* I see you pulled the pic from this thread now... hm

-slym

im gonna have to get a forum restraining order on you :o

hahaha its all good my pic is a little too grainy it looked better before i posted it

No, it means I read all the threads with new posts in them.

You're a bit conceited methinks.

hm

-slym

i am conceited ! and im proud to show stuff that most people either dont collect or dont have

i think you follow me, methinks