• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chrisware's kudos thread

10 posts in this topic

I bought some Thor comics from chrisware and was very happy with the purchase. The condition of the books was spot on (from the description) and the packing was perfect. He even threw in an extra Thor comic older the the ones I purchased. Awesome seller and would definitely purchase from again. (thumbs u

I also recently bought a couple Avengers and a DD from Ed. I was very happy with the purchase. Great prices, spot on grader, super packaging, and fast shipping. I hope to buy more from Ed.

Mike

Purchased several Subbies, FFs, a DD and IM from Ed, 16 books in all and I am very impressed-- 16 for 16 with several I would have graded higher. Excellent and prompt customer service, secure shipping and 100% satisfaction. Many thanks Ed, I cannot wait for the next sale. (thumbs u

Cheers,

Robert

This is the first time I've used the Collector's forums to buy comics from and couldn't be happier after so many bad purchases from online seller's like Ebay. chrisware's (Ed) had spot on grade's and prices and was certainly more personable to deal with. I highly recommend working with Ed in the future. He had a lot of older books that I was looking to read and not make some huge investment. Shipping and packaging was perfect. We worked it out so that after I had a significant pile of books he would ship them altogether and they were wrapped and secured nicely.

After working with Ed I feel a bit spoiled now and hold all future sellers to the bar Ed (chrisware) has set!

Thanks

Curt

Purchased some Spidey's and DD's from Ed. His grading was very tight, prices were just right, excellent communication, and with bombproof packaging, I couldn't have asked for anything more. Thanks again Ed. (worship)

Purchased 25 Silver Age Marvels, an assortment of DDs, ASM, IM and Hulk, my second deal with Ed and every bit as perfect as the first. (thumbs u Books are tightly graded, securely and quickly shipped. Its a pleasure Ed, many thanks and my best to you. :)

Cheers,

Robert