• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4th of July Project - Punisher Theme Rifle

76 posts in this topic

And, there is a reason America has never been invaded! And never will be!
Are you absolutely sure of that? Maybe? :shy:

Figures a Canadian would bring up The War of 1812.

:eyeroll:

Hey, I waited until you had your little party's yesterday.

Points! Get your points here!!! Extra!!! Extra points!!! Get them while they're hot!

Btw my punisher collection had to add it in a punisher themed thread

7a095abb6231d9824905b441ba19fe8d.jpg

22278053eb40839eb645461f73d41951.jpg13024755ace2d42426432b964f8fb497.jpgb71cdf2bc36b5b3ca671e1ed35c1ae44.jpgd60b44a29eb82b4b9470db58628a3d35.jpg

Awesome Punisher books, I need to get a copy of ASM 129 again.

Thanks, I'm actually thinking of either upgrading my copy or trying to get a signature series one by John romita.

I thought about getting grips for my 1911 with the Punisher skulls but after reading about possible issues with it I decided otherwise. On another forum, someone gave a hypothetical situation where a home owner winds up shooting someone and was a justifiable situation. The concern was regarding the potential of having an overzealous prosecutor attempt to show the homeowner as being someone obsessed with vigilantism by linking the Punisher skull on the pistol with the comic book character. Of course this wouldn't look good at all if it goes to a jury.

Cool lower receiver though.

I thought that would do old Frank Castle proud.

Since you are going with a 20" length barrel, you might want to consider the older style "triangle" hand guards! Location dependent you can usually find them at gun shows for $10 a set.

Another theme build from a forum I visit. Resident Evil and Umbrella Corp. :cloud9:

I built a RE theme rifle a couple years ago.

IMAG0425_zpsd2241856.jpg

that was an invasion of Washington, not America. That's like :jokealert: calling Canada a country instead of a British/French extention.

Im gonna take it over that one.

The reason is simply that it’s too big! lol

Thanks, I'm actually thinking of either upgrading my copy or trying to get a signature series one by John romita.

if you sell yours PM me some scans and price before you do.

Get in line! – Nick will sell me his #129… :idea: (right, Nick?)

I need it for the Jackal. :D

that was an invasion of Washington, not America. That's like :jokealert: calling Canada a country instead of a British/French extention.

Im gonna take it over that one.

You're welcome to your opinion