• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wanted #5 - SPOILERS

6 posts in this topic

SPOILER------------

Yeah, that was pretty cool, definitely the best comic I've read recently. And since it's my favorite series (mini or ongoing) I feel bad criticizing it but I just think its to short. Wesley always spends so much time talking to himself and then the fights last one frame because he hits a bullseye every time. I mean, the Professor told Wesley that Rictus would eat him for breakfast...then look what happens.

I mean, the Professor told Wesley that Rictus would eat him for breakfast...then look what happens.

I thought about that too, but would you tell the man who's super ability is to kill, that there is no one he should fear?

And plus, Mr. Rictus might have eaten him for breakfast if he had the chance. Wash Wesley down with a Bloody Mary.

and Welcome to the Boards! headbang.gif

This is a great series, I wish it wasn't going to end with issue 6. It seemed a little short though especially with all the non-essential pages at the end. The way it started with all the sheite in the crapper and the bleach strewn around, that was classic.