• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers #10 CGC 9.0 WHITE pages...SOLD

7 posts in this topic

Need to sell some books to help pay for my upcoming trip and birthday money alone won't cut it :censored:

Up for sale first is my copy of Avengers #10 CGC 9.0 very sharp book with WHITE pages.

Pretty sure this book has not been pressed, bought it from a local collector who got it on eBay.ca years ago. I did buy it with the intention to press, but as I'm a white page whore I never did. Book definitely has some pressable defects.

Payment: Paypal, Postal Money Orders and Personal Checks accepted.

Return Policy: I will accept returns on all books, provided that they are returned to me within 14 days of receiving the book. Return shipping, however, is the buyer's responsibility. Contact me first before making a return.

Probation List: If you are on the list, please move along. Also if you have a history of douchebaggery on the forum I won't sell to you.

I'll ship this book on my dime if you are in the US, but I can only ship from July 15th onwards as I won't be in the US until then. I can also hand deliver at SDCC.

All other locations will be at cost. If you want insurance that will be on your dime.

av10CGC90_zpsd3621b30.jpg

AV10fullBC_zps35015641.jpg

I've only seen one WHITE pager of this book sell and that was in 2012 for $500

Asking $425 $399 $375 for this one, including US shipping