• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Ulimates

10 posts in this topic

Just finished reading the first two TPBs and loved it! However, I heard that there are no more issues planned. mad.gif

Is this true? confused-smiley-013.gif

Well, being Marvel, their plan is to continue the series with a new # 1 (and supposedly, there will be a new # 1 every 12 issues or so.) The new # 1 was supposed to come out in October, but rumor is it's been pushed back.

confused-smiley-013.gif

news.gif

This just in from the solicits for December:

ULTIMATES 2 #1

Written by Mark Millar

Pencils & Cover by Bryan Hitch

PART 1 (OF 5)

The ULTIMATES return in this BLOCKBUSTER first issue! It’s been one year since

they stopped an alien invasion, and now things get hard. New members, new costumes and 12 months of gossip to catch up on! Who's getting married? Who's divorced? Who's gone nuts since we last saw them? Why, just in this first arc we see Ultimate Hulk, the secret origin of Ultimate Thor, and we get a look at the entire Ultimate Universe as drawn by Bryan Hitch! It’s guest-stars galore, with everyone from the X-Men, Daredevil, Captain Britain and even The Defenders. Why are you reading this? Go reserve a copy NOW!

32 PGS./MARVEL PSR+ …$2.99

UPC: 5960605504-00111

RETAILERS: See the Diamond Order Form for details on the special 50/50 sketch

variant!

and we get a look at the entire Ultimate Universe as drawn by Bryan Hitch! It’s guest-stars galore, with everyone from the X-Men, Daredevil,

I am literally going to attempt to reserve the Hitch pages that feature Daredevil right now.

I am literally going to attempt to reserve the Hitch pages that feature Daredevil right now.

I think you may have your work cut out on that one... juggle.gif

smile.gif I really just checked in on the expected release schedule for the art as the solicit doesn't even say which issue DD will appear in... His rep hadn't even heard that DD was going to appear in the series.