• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IS IT TIME FOR MAJOR KHAOS AND JOE COLLECTOR TO START POSTING AGAIN?

oh hell yes, they needed more than ever  

69 members have voted

1. 1. oh hell yes, they needed more than ever

76 posts in this topic

....why and when did khaos leave?...

Wish I knew. Him...along with the rest of my grading team have mysteriously vanished. frown.gif

Join our team! yay.gif

Even if we combine our points we couldn't beat newt or sfilosa ... tonofbricks.gif

This thread is ironic for reasons that you'll never appreciate.

I don't know JC's story, but I don't think MajorKhaos is coming back any time soon. And if he does, I don't think it'll be with the same passion as he had before. At this point, I think it would take something cataclysmic, like Hammer being reinstated, before MK would return to posting with vigor.

....why and when did khaos leave?...

Wish I knew. Him...along with the rest of my grading team have mysteriously vanished. frown.gif

Sorry B.....I haven't been able to hit the boards as much lately. I'll try and get back into things. Hasn't been a good week.

I haven't heard from MK either. I PM'd him after the grading "controversy", but didn't hear back. I haven't been able to locate our team blimp either. Maybe, he took it for a joy-ride? tongue.gif

-Chris

I don't know JC's story, but I don't think MajorKhaos is coming back any time soon. And if he does, I don't think it'll be with the same passion as he had before. At this point, I think it would take something cataclysmic, like Hammer being reinstated, before MK would return to posting with vigor.

Why be cryptic FFB? Either tell the story or don't say anything at all. 893frustrated.gif

Why be cryptic FFB? Either tell the story or don't say anything at all. 893frustrated.gif

It's just killing you not to know, isn't it. My work is done here. cloud9.gif

Hey Brain,

How would you feel if someone created a poll asking if you should go or stay? If it happened to me, I know my feelings would be at least a little hurt even if almost everyone voted that I should stay.

Regardless of what we might personally think of someone, everyone should feel welcome to participate here provided that they can follow the rules of the forum. Creating a poll like this really adds to the perception we hear about every so often that these boards are for an elite clique or are dominated by mob rule.

I suspect that you're just trying to join in on the "fun" by posting this, but it's just some food for thought. thumbsup2.gif

How would I feel if there was a poll asking if I stay or go? I'd like to a least KNOW what others

though about me. As to your second comment about feelings, can't give you an honest answer

as that changes day to day and I am pretty comfortable with who I am and how I have presented

myself here on the boards. "Eveyone should feel welcome here, provided they follow the rules

of the fourm." Agreed, but that statement tells me more is at play here than most of us

may know. FFB, and now you hint that other factors are at play, OK, (I don't think asking what

they are is out of line, but will not push this), as it will play-out in time.

I am not sure what is ment by "joining in the'FUN' ", as I only thought to see if people had

an opion. This answer is my honest response to a well thought reply to my poll,and I thank you.

It's just killing you not to know, isn't it. My work is done here. cloud9.gif

893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif

How would I feel if there was a poll asking if I stay or go? I'd like to a least KNOW what others though about me.

The point I am making is that I don't think a person should openly solicit opinions regarding other forum members. It shouldn't become a public discussion.

As to your second comment about feelings, can't give you an honest answer

as that changes day to day and I am pretty comfortable with who I am and how I have presented myself here on the boards.

Good.

"Eveyone should feel welcome here, provided they follow the rules of the fourm." Agreed, but that statement tells me more is at play here than most of us may know. FFB, and now you hint that other factors are at play, OK, (I don't think asking what they are is out of line, but will not push this), as it will play-out in time.

I'm not hinting at or implying anything other than my opinion that people who disobey the forum rules should NOT be welcome to post. It's not a comment in any way about these particular individuals, or why they may or may not have left the forum.

I am not sure what is ment by "joining in the'FUN' ", as I only thought to see if people had an opion. This answer is my honest response to a well thought reply to my poll,and I thank you.

Ok, but if I want to know if so-and-so likes another forum member or not, I would choose to have that conversation via PM.