• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IS IT TIME FOR MAJOR KHAOS AND JOE COLLECTOR TO START POSTING AGAIN?

oh hell yes, they needed more than ever  

69 members have voted

1. 1. oh hell yes, they needed more than ever

76 posts in this topic

Consider me the eternal optimist. confused-smiley-013.gif

I'll consider you the eternal hypocrite, thanks.

I guess I could just sit there and let you smear me like you smeared Steve when he wasn't here... or I could go ahead and tell you what I think of you AGAIN so that maybe you'll shut your ever-flapping word-hole.

You're a cancer on these boards, Red. People enjoy your Photoshopping, but they wish you would just take your "sanctimonious attitude" (purposefully quoted as many have said it) and shove it.

Quote that.

If you want to act like the voice of moral reason around here, then lead by example. Your constant preaching and pathetic attempts at mollifying the masses followed by your "episodes" of irrational, petulant mud-slinging are annoying, if not laughable.

It is a bummer MK, that right out off the bat.. with your first post, you felt the need to name call, and blast away with reckless abandonment.

No matter your thoughts about Red,he did not do anything but state his case, and post quotes you made previously, when others were concerned for your feelingsa being hurt.. I think Red was just showing you are not exactly the ones to worry about such things as feelings, nothing more..

All he did was post things that you said , yourself.

And in 1 swift post you managed to work in cancer, pathetic, petulant, mollifying, sanctimonious, ever flapping word hole..etc

Is this your way of trying to calm things down?, your idea of working towards all of us getting back to comic talk?

Well, good luck with that, I can now see what many people have been saying lately about the forum being way to personal, and serious..

I myself will try and focus on comictalk from here on out.

No need to type out a flame riddled response to me, unless you want to.

I am not here to fan any flames.

I only wanted to stick up for Red.. be he good, bad, right , or wrong, happy, sad, mad or glad, , or backed in the corner, hedgehog mad.. foaming at the mouth flat out koo koo. crazy

He did nothing that wrong, to warrent all the namecalling from you..

And even if, in your eyes he did, I am still not sure how your post was meant to do anything but illicit a negative, retaliatory.

response from him.. and I cannot see how that is anything but disruptive.

So yes, I am glad to see you came back from your self imposed exile.. for whatever your reasons were.

And yes..

I have no doubt that I am not aware of the inner circles of politics here.. I know that.

So I will leave you to it.

But great advice was given to me recently , by a wise person here through a PM...

Keep it clean, keep it simple, and keep it light.

So I for one will try.

Join me, will ya.. flowerred.gif?

Kenny

How did I know that Ze-Man would be popping up in this thread? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Oh, that's right... it's because you're Red's little lapdog. His lickspittle. His would-be champion. You pop up EVERY time I toss a cross word Red's way. Isn't that a little pathetic?

So, let me tell you right now that NOTHING you have to say is going to matter in the least.

That's as honest as I can be with you.

hi.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

893whatthe.gif I still haven't posted scans of those books!!!!!! 893frustrated.gif

Me and you decided to take short breaks from the boards at almost exactly the same time 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

And post those books! I have been waiting forever 893frustrated.gif

I think we're shills for one another! Start a thread! Check our Ebay feedback! QUICK! SOMEONE DOCUMENT OUR IP ADDRESSES!!!! We MUST get to the bottom of this... it's for the good fo the Collective.

893whatthe.gif I still haven't posted scans of those books!!!!!! 893frustrated.gif

Me and you decided to take short breaks from the boards at almost exactly the same time 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I think we're shills for one another! Start a thread! Check our Ebay feedback! QUICK! SOMEONE DOCUMENT OUR IP ADDRESSES!!!! We MUST get to the bottom of this... it's for the good fo the Collective.

THINK?!?! 893whatthe.gif

THINK?!?! 893whatthe.gif

I mean... by the Empowering Light Of Righteousness, I KNOW it to be true! We are shills for one another!*

*(Because I say it, it must be true... no matter what anyone else says nor what evidence is presented.)

THINK?!?! 893whatthe.gif

I mean... by the Empowering Light Of Righteousness, I KNOW it to be true! We are shills for one another!*

*(Because I say it, it must be true... no matter what anyone else says nor what evidence is presented.)

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I thought i was a Dupcak shill? confused.gif

His lickspittle.

What the heck is that confused.gif

His toady, his lackey, his boot-lick, his whipping boy... only worse. devil.gif

Oh drat! More namecalling! Whatever will I do! yay.gif

Well MK.. just let me know where ya wanna meet up.. NY con perhaps?.

I would much rather you say those things to my face , if thats how you really feel.

I have never been one that takes lightly being called out, to my face.. .

But since this is an online forum where talk is king,and you seem to rule.

I wont let it get my lather up.

Nice try though.

Keep at it.. you can do better.. I just know it.

Ze-

His lickspittle.

What the heck is that confused.gif

His toady, his lackey, his boot-lick, his whipping boy... only worse. devil.gif

Oh drat! More namecalling! Whatever will I do! yay.gif

Well MK.. just let me know where ya wanna meet up.. NY con perhaps?.

I would much rather you say those things to my face , if thats how you really feel.

I have never been one that takes lightly being called out, to my face.. .

But since this is an online forum where talk is king,and you seem to rule.

I wont let it get my lather up.

Nice try though.

Keep at it.. you can do better.. I just know it.

Ze-

Oh dear, this after the long-winded "let's be friends" PM you sent me...

How shall I respond?

How about this? I'll tell you the same thing I told you in my response to your PM:

"I don't say anything here that I wouldn't say to someone's face."

And why are you getting so upset about this, Ze? Are you just now realizing that I'm probably NOT the only person who has noticed your behavior? Regardless, fine, I'll meet you in New York. You can have your turn right after Hammer... he's been waiting SO long for his shot.

bigapple.jpg

That must be me... his man-teats aren't big enough to be Hammer's, nor are they floppy enough to be Ze's.

Yeah, isn't your Avatar a shot of the Bull doing a little get-psyched jig before the big fight against Sugar Ray?? thumbsup2.gif

I think I'll leave my photoshopping at this, a mansierre joke might not be real pretty... foreheadslap.gif

This thread is ironic for reasons that you'll never appreciate.

I don't know JC's story, but I don't think MajorKhaos is coming back any time soon. And if he does, I don't think it'll be with the same passion as he had before. At this point, I think it would take something cataclysmic, like Hammer being reinstated, before MK would return to posting with vigor.

Well, class, what have we learned here today?

(I'll make it a simple multiple choice pop quiz)

Either:

a) FFB needs some new sources of information; or

b) Hammer is somewhere among us even now.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I don't know JC's story, but I don't think MajorKhaos is coming back any time soon. And if he does, I don't think it'll be with the same passion as he had before. At this point, I think it would take something cataclysmic, like Hammer being reinstated, before MK would return to posting with vigor.

Either:

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

sign-funnypost.gif27_laughing.gif

Either:

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

a) I am vastly less passionate than I was before. Can't you tell?

b) Who says that those two presupposed elements are mutually exclusive? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif27_laughing.gif

Who says that those two presupposed elements are mutually exclusive?

Oh gawd, Khaos is going with the mutual exclusivity presupporition gambit! It is trickier than the Chewbaca Defense!!! 893whatthe.gif

He usually goes for the pre-suppository intiative, we should be thankful he has extracted himself from that mess.