• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I dont get it, but what's new there?

11 posts in this topic

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Marvel-Milestone-Edition-Amazing-Spider-Man-1-CGC-9-8-Signed-1126732009-/130942452725?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item1e7cc743f5

ive dealt with my comicshops before, and they seem like nice folks, but the prices they want for milestone books signed by Stan Lee, WOW! now I could see that if Jack Kirby's sig was on there too. After all there was only one king of comics. Everyone else is just a pretender.

ok then, why list a book on consignment for a price that you know is never ever gonna sell?

Well wait a second, there's a sucker born every minute. I better check they may have done sold out.

ok then, why list a book on consignment for a price that you know is never ever gonna sell?

Seller could be some pawn shop owner with no comics experience that got taken for a ride by the guy that pawned it to him (shrug)

What does he have to lose by asking a crazy price? MCS will list the book on ebay as well as their site and some fool just might jump on it.

In addition, he can lower that price by 5% quite a few times and each time it will be treated as a new listing. All it takes is one foolish grand parent looking for a gift for their grandchilds birthday or whatever.