• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sold and Thanks!!

27 posts in this topic

Never thought I would sell this but original art has taken over my focus and with a little saving I can always buy another copy. Immediate payment required . So Paypal is fine Standard forum rules apply. Starting the price at my wishful thinking price. I will listen to all reasonable offers and they will be strongly considered. There is a magic number that will sell this book.

I am calling it vg. Its yellower than the scan makes it out to be and there is a tear in the "four of the title. Cover only. Marvel chipping. It can use a press, it will make it look better but not sure about a grade bump. Never been slabbed. I bought it about 8 years ago.

Asking $6,000 5250 obo (which should give me breathing room to reconsider selling)

scan0019_zpscb15df4f.jpg

scan0020_zpsb1550f17.jpg

I guess it should be mentioned it includes shipping at this price within the U.S. I will ship anywhere in the world. main concern is ability to insure it for full value outside the U.S..

and I will throw these into the deal. Here is a few hundred dollars most of which being the Amazing Adventures

Battle 65 vg+

battle 68 vg

Battle 69 vg-

Battle 70 fine/vf

Amazing Adventures 3

fine/vf

]

btn_geturs.gifmarvel_junkie's kirby album on Photobucket

Thanks guys, lets just cut to the chase.

I am looking to get $4750 for the book. That is factoring Paypal and shipping fees and gets me where I need to be.

Page quality is cream to off-white