• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HUGE Golden/Silver/ Bronze age Collection (Post 1966 books VF and above)

975 posts in this topic

Aquaman 35 1st Black Manta $35

]

:takeit:

First book in those whole spoon thread that I really want, and can actually afford, but no. I'm on hotel shared internet that loads one picture every 30 minutes. Of course Columbia get to it before I can. I'm out.

CAL is mad rantrant:insane:

Aquaman 35 1st Black Manta $35

]

:takeit:

First book in those whole spoon thread that I really want, and can actually afford, but no. I'm on hotel shared internet that loads one picture every 30 minutes. Of course Columbia get to it before I can. I'm out.

CAL is mad rantrant:insane:

If you are going to do that then start a thread about it and write a handwritten letter indicating notice of intent to file a prejudicial motion against the boards.

Lowered the price of the Amazing Spider-Man 5 PENCE COPY F+ from $595

$525.

(Ghost Rider 1 SOLD) (thumbs u

Does the "free shipping" apply to Canadians?

I know you have been asking a lot, sorry, but I sold them all on Saturday to a local collector who had also been asking since the day I got them. They did not go cheap. One even had a homemade library card inside.

There are more GA Actions starting around issue 60. There are still GA Detectives, Batmans, Supermans, Wonder Womans and other odd ball GA which will be listed on the boards.

Scott

There are more GA Actions starting around issue 60. There are still GA Detectives, Batmans, Supermans, Wonder Womans and other odd ball GA which will be listed on the boards.

Who needs sleep w/ a lineup like that? Looking forward to it (thumbs u