• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pre-Code War and Horror - Atlas! Schomburg!

11 posts in this topic

Some really hard to find and cool pre-code war and horror books from Atlas and other publishers. Hard to find stuff. Shipping $6 in the US, can combine for others. Overseas we can talk. Paypal for near immediate shipment.

VG copy of Kent Blake of the Secret Service 4, early issue. Chips top and bottom right corner, tape on spine. Tear/chip bottom left edge. Bright and shiny cover colors. Sold to heliosten

Good copy of Spy Cases 10, classic Korean War cover by Joe Maneely. Cover is detached, chips from edge. Find another one. Sold to heliosten

VG copy of War Stories 6, very early Dell. Name written on cover, chip from bottom left corner, scuffs at edges. 72 years old. Sold to heliosten

VG copy of Kent Blake of the Secret Service 4, early issue. Chips top and bottom right corner, tape on spine. Tear/chip bottom left edge. Bright and shiny cover colors. $20

kentblake004.jpeg

:takeit:

VG copy of War Stories 6, very early Dell. Name written on cover, chip from bottom left corner, scuffs at edges. 72 years old. $30

warstories006.jpeg

:takeit:

Great pickup. The Dell War Comics / War Stories run is a tough one to collect and is the earliest dedicated war book (War Comics 1). I've been working on trying to complete the 8 issue run for a while now and still have some holes.

I also like the Spy Cases 10. I'm a big fan of Maneely art.