• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman Collection In Canada

19 posts in this topic

I think it says he'll ship but that it's 160 lbs. Seems like someone got a collection who isn't really a collector and is trying to sell it off. Some nice books! A boardie needs to head over there and check it out...

I think it says he'll ship but that it's 160 lbs. Seems like someone got a collection who isn't really a collector and is trying to sell it off. Some nice books! A boardie needs to head over there and check it out...
hm he has 3 recent purchases of Batman books

lol

You may be on to something...

lol

and many and more prior feedback from sellers with comics in their usernames lol

Maybe I'm just suspicious today

lol

and many and more prior feedback from sellers with comics in their usernames lol

Maybe I'm just suspicious today

[font:Book Antiqua]Spider-woman has spider senses...?

I don’t think so.

It’s called something else...

I just don’t remember now...[/font]

hm

Too much paranoia

Guy has his stuff laid out...

It says that the CGC SS is a 232 1st Ras in a 7.5

That leaves the 612 sketch, which I see in the pic as the one signed by Loeb, Lee and Sinclair.

He will ship but he has local pickup in the header. If I was selling a bulk lot like this for $5000 I would primarily want local pick up as well.

missing some pretty big keys

Bats 121, 222, 227, 244, 251

Tec 225

looks like he's either took those out to keep or sell seperately or he's been putting together a run and he couldn't afford/find those

[font:Book Antiqua]You know what my favorite Spider-woman book is...?

The one where Nekra kick Jessica buttock for almost the whole book...[/font]

:whistle::baiting:

Until the end :shy:

That was a good story arc though.

It doesn't look like a bad deal. That many comics in nice shape is probably around or more than what he's asking for. Too bad I rather pick it up than have it shipped.

Unless he changed it from when I last looked. He offers local pickup...

See the shipping terms at the top.