• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thinking of getting rid of my comics

109 posts in this topic

Most of us have known you a while...... why not post a list of the books you're thinking about selling and let us talk you out of selling the ones you should keep...... then sell the others. I'm always a lot more objective making other peoples decisions than my own lol GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

TADS!!

Nah, that'll be one of the last to go. First up would be AF 15, DD 1, X-Men 1, Hulk 181, Spidey 129, WWBN 32, some Ditko Spideys maybe, although I kinda really do like them.

Frazetta Famous Funnies :baiting:

Shoot, I wanna hold onto them too. lol

Most of us have known you a while...... why not post a list of the books you're thinking about selling and let us talk you out of selling the ones you should keep...... then sell the others. I'm always a lot more objective making other peoples decisions than my own lol GOD BLESS....

TADS!!

Nah, that'll be one of the last to go. First up would be AF 15, DD 1, X-Men 1, Hulk 181, Spidey 129, WWBN 32, some Ditko Spideys maybe, although I kinda really do like them.

Frazetta Famous Funnies :baiting:

Shoot, I wanna hold onto them too. lol

I just want one! :cry:

I remember buying my second art piece from a c-link auction. The shipping cost more then the piece 11 for the art and 30 for the shipping I was amazed I got it for so low, even though I knew there wasn't a lot of interest for it. Fot those that are wondering it was a Etrican demon splash page from the 90's and it was awesome!

It was this if anyone cares

Demonvol221pg3.jpg So yea I don't think you need to sell of your whole collection to be able to get a decent piece of art that's wall hanging worthy.

...... we all care..... some of us just hide it better than others lol ...... my first and so far only piece of original art features one of my favorite characters in all of fiction. I first discovered Sherlock Holmes in Junior High...... the complete two volume library...... and for a while, I'd read an episode or two, crash, wake up at 4 a.m. to start the paper route, back home at 6:30 a.m. to get ready for school, go to school, go to football practice after school, come home and do homework, and read a couple more...... ah, for the energy of youth. Anyway.... this one set me back 70 bucks..... and I still love it. GOD BLESS...

101_1228.jpg

Demonvol221pg3.jpg So yea I don't think you need to sell of your whole collection to be able to get a decent piece of art that's wall hanging worthy.

...... we all care..... some of us just hide it better than others lol ...... my first and so far only piece of original art features one of my favorite characters in all of fiction. I first discovered Sherlock Holmes in Junior High...... the complete two volume library...... and for a while, I'd read an episode or two, crash, wake up at 4 a.m. to start the paper route, back home at 6:30 a.m. to get ready for school, go to school, go to football practice after school, come home and do homework, and read a couple more...... ah, for the energy of youth. Anyway.... this one set me back 70 bucks..... and I still love it. GOD BLESS...

101_1228.jpg

That looks really good.

I loved (and still do) all the old Basil Rathbone Sherlock Holmes movies!

A hero who used his intellect (as opposed to super-duper powers) to outwit the bad guys . . .

So yea I don't think you need to sell of your whole collection to be able to get a decent piece of art that's wall hanging worthy.

That looks really good.

A hero who used his intellect (as opposed to super-duper powers) to outwit the bad guys . . .

Yeah, and that is exactly why I have no interest in the new action-adventure Sherlock movies.

So yea I don't think you need to sell of your whole collection to be able to get a decent piece of art that's wall hanging worthy.

That looks really good.

Yeah, and that is exactly why I have no interest in the new action-adventure Sherlock movies.

..... I've seen them and they're OK....... but the Doyle version is the only true Sherlock...... elementary, you might say. GOD BLESS...