• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

4 posts in this topic

"American Comics swore was going to be worth a zillion dollars one day."

You do realize that American Comics was the one printing these books?

Think you may be confusing them with Aircel, who published Adventurers. Aircel was a Canadian publisher who also published ElfLord and - most famously - Men in Black. American was one of the retailers - along with East Coast Comics, Mile High, etc - that advertised endlessly in Marvel comics. They hyped all kinds of black&white comics as "sure-fire investments".

Nearly all books are D & D (Dragons and Dungeons) games.

Most LCS have combined DD and comic books. DD is just a sale boost for LCS. I don't think DD has to do with this forum.

My brother played DD while I collect the comic books. He sometimes read the comics but didn't collect them. We were from the different worlds. You should go to any LCS where they hold regular games or pure DD store. They can buy your stuffs.

My brother sold them off at the LCS and also sold them to his old friends. Try Craiglist.