• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can anyone identify this Sean Chen Silver Star Cover/Splash?

8 posts in this topic

Are you sure it's a cover?

Just scanned thru comicbookdb, mycomicshop and wiki to see if there was anything, and there are no covers by Chen (or from titles that Chen worked on) that match.

Could it be a splash?

Could it be a pinup?

Could it be a commission?

I am currently flipping through comicart and comicartcommunity.com for it.

BTW didnt he do the cover of Gensis silver star #7?

KIRBY_GENESIS_-_SILVER_STAR_7.jpg

It has to be a splash page or a commission......I cant find anything except for this one cover......

Im thinking pinup/commission since he bled the scene all the way to the page edge. So there's no place to note page numbering for the book sequence.

(of course we cant see the top or bottom, so I dont know this for sure, but the edges that do show bleed well past the print boundaries)

OP is this your photo and/or art?

Im thinking pinup/commission since he bled the scene all the way to the page edge. So there's no place to note page numbering for the book sequence.

(of course we cant see the top or bottom, so I dont know this for sure, but the edges that do show bleed well past the print boundaries)

OP is this your photo and/or art?

Not mine, but a friends.

I appreciate all the feedback.