• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread CLOSED!

12 posts in this topic

Normal Rules -

Paypal please add 3% or paypal personal. Shipping $6

Not many of these books at all. Just so few of them from this silver age marvel era.

Up for grabs is a copy of Strange Tales #89, the first appearance of Thor's Fin Fang Foom. These things take awhile to track down in any decent condition at all. I don't even see one in any condition for any price right now on Ebay. It really is that hard to track one down with good color.

And color is something this one has in spades. I really love the color on this copy. I know that does not show up on CGC grade, but it matters to me. I am not really sure what guy would grade in at, I always have problems hitting those lower grades spot on. It is a great looking ( Unpressed to my knowledge ) copy. It does have a rip on the side but it is intact. It is held with a small piece of tape on the inside.

So how about it? Who wants a little FOOM! :headbang:

Say, that's a rock-solid copy. Very pretty

GLWTS! (Had a couple copies over the years, it's a fun, fun book)

What would grade this out as?

can I see the tape?

hm

I'd hate to guess. Maybe some far better grades then I would take a stab at it!

But I can get a photo of the tape on the inside cover. :)

IMG_3352_zps637ff5b3.jpg

As you can see, it's rather minimal.